couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 16:50:18 GMT
Yes, I'm using homebrew. I got a segfault the first time I ran tests,
but not the second time. Since this is not a couchdb issue, I didn't
report it. For long-term developer sanity, we'll need to find a
satisfactory way to build erlang on OS X. I tried filipe and dch's
things and it didn't seem to help.

On 25 March 2012 17:47, Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Bob,
>
> do you use homebrew? I think I'm hitting the erlang/openssl issue. Couch is segfaulting
while running the browser tests :-( (make check was okay though)