couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:08:50 GMT
It's assumed that 1.2.0 will ship with bugs (because it's software).

Can you clarify the conditions under which this bug occurs? I'm
inclined to agree with Filipe that it's release blocking, but if it
the conditions to induce are very rare, I might change my mind. Given
that you induced it without apparent effort, I don't think it's likely
to be rare.

B.