couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems blocking 1.2.0
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:36:44 GMT
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 06:29, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
> In these recent cases all I see is that a few minutes of discussion
> would have saved a lot of noise. We should be collaborating closely at
> the tail end of a release.
>
> In general, though, I thought we already were review before commit,
> which is why patches go to JIRA or we make branches in git. It's just
> me that thinks this?

Sorry to get ruffled just a moment ago. If there's a time for me to be
committing to release branches without review, it's not 5:30am. My
apologies. I appreciate Noah's response about good faith, though. I
contemplated IRC, but decided it would be too involving and then
decided that just e-mailing saying "you all deal with it" or sleeping
felt wrong, too. I suppose I can't hope to be both helpful and
simultaneously not fully engrossed.

Let's have a real discussion about commit policy really soon.

Mime
View raw message