couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:39:30 GMT
Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round.

(I am calling this the "Haters Gon Hate" release.)

Changes since last round:

* COUCHDB-1424 fixed, thank you Bob Dionne
* COUCHDB-1426 fixed, thank you BenoƮt Chesneau (and Paul, and others)
* Performance regressions fixed, thank you Robert Newson
* R15B patch landed, thank you Jan Lehnardt
* COUCHDB-1445 fixed, thanks Randal Leeds

We encourage the whole community to download and test these
release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/

These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:

654768d32bae3639756c18b200582093aa51f349

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Thank you.

Happy voting,