couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 status update
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:27:34 GMT
Thanks Dave.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Dave Cottlehuber <> wrote:
> What's the plan to move forwards here? We are damn close but a half
> finished solution for 1426 will
> simply mean another round. This needs more collaboration so that we
> are not working async on this.

I don't think we are damn close.

We've seen hardly any progress with this issue during the week and a half
since BenoƮt took ownership of it. That tells me that it can't be very
important, and so I will attempt another vote tomorrow, with or without it.

If someone, anyone, wants to land a fix for it between now and then, be my
guest. But I will not hold the release up any longer for an issue that
nobody can be bothered to fix.

(Not to discredit the work already put in to it. I really appreciate that.
Seriously, I do. But it's obviously not important enough to block the
release any longer, or it would've been fixed already. Actions speak louder
than words.)

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message