couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:30:44 GMT
My key is signed by:

61D50B88 2008-02-06  Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org>
25BFB848 2008-03-29  Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net>
EA59038E 2008-03-29  Stephen Gran <sgran@debian.org>
2FD7108A 2008-05-07  Simon Edward Ward <simon@bleah.co.uk>
797EBFAB 2008-05-01  Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>
85E0E79A 2011-10-19  Randall Leeds <randall@apache.org>

I am actually a little confused why Randall has signed my key. He has never
met me, nor has he ever confirmed my identity, nor has he any assurances
that the key he signed is mine. Randal, maybe you should come to Dublin,
and you can make up for this faux pas? Dave, you need to do the same, if
you want to link our trust circles.