couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 status update
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 01:59:07 GMT
Just to clarify, Benoît only agreed to drive it. Driving might've been
landing it, or it might've been organising other people to land it. I
appreciate the work that both Benoît and Paul have put in. Obviously, they
both "bothered" to help out here. But anyone else could've chipped in at
any point. It's a shame that didn't happen, but it's not the end of the
world. I think it's safe to assume, from the lack of people rushing to get
this fixed during the last two weeks, that it can wait until 1.2.1.

Unless it get's fixed tonight while I sleep... ;)