couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:02:00 GMT

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round.

Changes since last round:

   - Fixed the release procedure

I am calling this the "Sisyphus" release.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

Thank you.

Happy voting,