couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Travis
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:27:14 GMT

On Mar 25, 2012, at 01:10 , Paul Davis wrote:

> Can we be a bit more specific? Need to make it so that I can hand the
> instructions to one of the infra guys so details matter they might not
> be familiar with it.

Sorry, I thought this was for you :)

Benoit's link http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/getting-started/
should cover it. Steps one and two need to be done with gh://apache
credentials. Step three we've already done.

Do you think infra@ would be up to give access to say
gh://apache/couchdb to the CouchDB PMC and analogous for the other
projects and PMCs? That way we could integrate with more services
if we feel like it more easily.

Cheers
Jan
--

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>> Add Travis as a post commit hook. And maybe an oauth sign up on the Travis site with
the Apache account to get things going there, but that might be optional.