couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems blocking 1.2.0
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:10:37 GMT

On Mar 23, 2012, at 21:44 , Noah Slater wrote:

> Thank you.

Seconded, thanks :)

I ran the current 1.2.x branch through its paces and make distcheck checks out
and I got the browser test suite to succeed in Firefox 11 in private browsing
mode, albeit only on the second try. In the first attempt the replicator_db
test failed and left the server in a state with admins configured, so all
subsequent tests failed because of that. I believe this is a known issue that
we should look into, but that is not blocking.

Release away, Noah :)

Cheers
Jan
--

> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 07:26, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I'm revising that, benoit rightly suggests adding a create_if_missing
>>> option which would work the way randall thought create worked.
>>
>> With Benoit and Bob's help, we decided that log at debug was fine and
>> I added a log for all uncaught exceptions that would return 500s to
>> the client to be sure things don't go unnoticed by the admin in
>> production.
>>
>> Should be unblocked now for 1.2 release.
>>
>> -R
>>

>>> B.
>>>
>>> On 23 March 2012 14:08, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>
>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=commitdiff;h=1d13adcdcc9e31b80c8c2c4d84bddbe8452e20ec