couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Mitchell <binar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:27:56 GMT
After some extended rebuilding (forgot to build against the 0.9.8 OpenSSL) I've got make check
passing consistently and the browser tests all green [0].

Setup: OS X 10.7.3, Erlang R15B, Spidermonkey 1.8.5.

+1

[0] I had one run where the view_compaction test failed on this assertion: "resp.view_index.disk_size
< disk_size_before_compact". Rerunning cleared it up.