couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:05:09 GMT

On 26.03.2012, at 06:08, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
> <sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> The steps dch/filipe provided didn't help me either. I'll try to run the tests multiple
times until they complete w/o the segfaulting.

> Did you really linked your couchdb install to an installed by hand
> openssl? It should work.

I tried only once. Maybe I missed something but since building erlang simply takes forever
(even on my 3GHz MBP) and I didn't had that much time yesterday, I gave up :-/

@Jan: neat trick, "worked" fine :)

+1

signatures: ok
make check: ok
browser tests: ok (FF 11.0)

System: OS X 10.7.3, R15B, SpiderMonkey 1.8.5