couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:55:06 GMT
Hi Mike,

would it possible to reply to the thread again and cast your formal vote?
(a literal "+1" if you are okay with the release, "-1" if not or
[+/-]0 if you are indifferent)

Cheers
Jan
--

On Mar 30, 2012, at 13:54 , Mike Coolin wrote:

> Morning,
>
> I did a build this morning on Linux Mint 12 and ran the tests.
>
> All tests passed.
>
> I was watching the termnal winow where I launched this version of couch and notice quite
a few error reports from erlang being written to the terminal but no error showing up on the
futon tests. Perhaps this is fine and by design but it makes me wonder if some problems are
being missed. Unfortunately they scrolled out of the terminal buffer and I cant include any
here.

> I can reun redirecting this out to a file or if there are logs that would be helpful
I'll happily submit them.

> Mike

this the "Sisyphus" release. > > We encourage the whole community to download and test
these release > artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
is > made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in! > > We are
voting on the following release artifacts: > > http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
> > > These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git: > >
e736fa9e314034e2603ac5861692ddeab92f1dad > > > Please follow the test procedure before
voting: > > http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure > > > Thank you.
> > Happy voting, > > N +1 gpg, md5, sha1 release artefacts: ok Arch Linux, i686
Erlang R14B04 libmozjs185 make check: ok Futon tests: ok [1] Ubuntu 12.04 (beta)
>  Erlang
> R14B04 libmozjs185 make check: ok Futon tests: ok Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Erlang R13B03 JS from
xulrunner make check: ok [2] Futons tests: ok - Matt [1] Usual re-running, running in Chromium,
etc required until they all passed. [2] 076-file-compression.t failed, but that's just lack
of nif support in Erlang version.