couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Kögl <koeglste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:13:59 GMT
On 03/28/2012 08:08 PM, Robert Newson wrote:
> Can you clarify the conditions under which this bug occurs? I'm
> inclined to agree with Filipe that it's release blocking, but if it
> the conditions to induce are very rare, I might change my mind. Given
> that you induced it without apparent effort, I don't think it's likely
> to be rare.

I have a setup where I redirect live read traffic to test instances,
while replicating writes from a stable master. This is the first such
incident in a few weeks of doing this (with maybe 5 to 10 db
compactions), so I can't judge how often it occurs. From my point of
view there was no special work load on the instance when it happend.

-- Stefan