couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Kögl <koeglste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, third round
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:06:30 GMT
On 03/28/2012 07:59 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> Hi Stefan, thanks for bringing this up. This is just to explain the procedure.
> A vote happens on a fixed package and no changes to the package can be made
> during the vote. If we find a flaw significant enough to include a fix into
> the release that is currently being voted on, we can abort the vote, fix,
> re-package and start a new vote, like we've done before.

Thanks for the explanation, that's exactly what I expected ;) What I
meant was, that we should either

* rule out that this affects 1.2.x (but apparently it does)
* fix it and start another round of votes

Anyway, I wanted to be in time before somebody closes the vote and 1.2
might be shipped with a bug.

-- Stefan