couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 status update
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:23:34 GMT
+1 On what Benoit says.

I'll be using the current iteration of this patch to update the couchdb
rpm spec I've been working on. Additionally, I've opened a dialog with
the Redhat package maintainer about the possibility of maintaining or
contributing to this package for RHEL/Centos and Fedora. This can be an
issue for any distribution package maintainer.

Wendall