couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Please report your indexing speed
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 17:45:00 GMT
yes, I was surprised by the 30% claim as my numbers showed it only getting back to where we
were with 1.1.x

I think Bob's suggestion to get to the root code change that caused this regression is important
as it will help us assess all the other cases this testing hasn't even touched yet

On Mar 3, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Bob Dionne wrote:

> I ran some tests, using Bob's latest script. The first versus the second clearly show
the regression. The third is the 1.2.x with the patch
> to couch_os_process reverted and it seems to have no impact. The last has Filipe's latest
patch to couch_view_updater discussed in the