couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cannot build geocouch in cygwin, any ideas?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:54:48 GMT
So I've followed the instructions in the README for geocouch.  I've set the
COUCH_SRC env variable to point to my <couchdb>/src/couchdb directory.
However I still get the following error:

$ make
Recompile: src/vtree/vtree_bulk
src/vtree/vtree_bulk.erl:15: can't find include file "couch_db.hrl"
Makefile:7: recipe for target `compile' failed
make: *** [compile] Error 1

Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated!  I assume it just cant find my
couchdb source.  Ive echoed COUCH_SRC in the makefile and it looks correct.

Is there a windows binary somewhere that I could download, to avoid building
for now?

Is there a users forum for couchdb/geocouch?  If so, could you provide me
with a link?  I didn't see anything in the nabble search or via google.

Thanks!!!