couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 status update
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 11:10:41 GMT
Still no root cause for 1424. We established that a small 100ms sleep solves the hanging problem
on the MBA. One etap, 220-compaction-daemon..  seemed to continue to cause a hang on the MINI,
but that looks to be an interaction with the newest performance patch and that's been fixed.
Jan will confirm on the MINI. Details are in JIRA

My suspicion is that R15B is bringing out issues with how we shutdown things in couchdb, the
hangs seem to always occur at the end of a given test, which explains why allowing etap:end_test()
to wait a bit appears to clear it up completely.