couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <>
Subject API Docs (finally)
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:36:15 GMT
Hi all,

I finally got my act together and prepared the CouchDB API docs that MC Brown made for Couchbase
for your consideration to be added to the project.

I put it up on GitHub so you can check it out.

The repo is:

To build all docs, you run `make everything`. I put the results on GitHub Pages.

It includes multiple HTML builds with different granularities (single page, break by section,
break by chapter) as well as PDF and ePub versions:
  Single Page:
  By Chapter:
  By Section:

There's also a CouchDB 1.1. release guide that explains all the new features in depth:

  Single Page:
  By Chapter:
  By Section:

The files outlines the build dependencies.

The license is CC 3.0 but we can adapt that to whatever is required.

There's a few rough edges, no styling should be obvious and the few screenshots are using
our old Single Server branded Futon, but I don't consider these things to block adoption.

Let me know what you think. I hope you like it! :)

(weeee finally!)

View raw message