couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: replicator
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:15:59 GMT

On Feb 21, 2012, at 11:00 PM, Filipe David Manana wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Bob Dionne
> <dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
>> Hi Filipe,
>>
>> I'm seeing an issue in the replicator. This anonymous function [1] is throwing function_clause
errors as it doesn't handle codes 400-500 that might occur in [2,3].

> Right, like in some other places we don't deal with all possible http
> status codes, only a subset that are expected (success or otherwise).

I can see that, except in this case the funs that use the callback do so in clauses that explicitly
test for >= 400 and <= 500

I'm seeing the 400 in long running pull replications from BigCouch. I'm not sure of the underlying
cause yet but I'll run it down and let you know

Thanks,

Bob