couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Git Push Summary
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 03:45:58 GMT
The Git history is source code too. Reading and comprehending is key.
We spend as much or more time reading Git logs as building new ones.

FWIW (not much) I would prefer a few minutes grace period where people
can push --force, rather than a tangled git history conveying no
information except that somebody made an error.

--
Iris Couch