couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: replicator
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:00:15 GMT
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Bob Dionne
<dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
> Hi Filipe,
>
> I'm seeing an issue in the replicator. This anonymous function [1] is throwing function_clause
errors as it doesn't handle codes 400-500 that might occur in [2,3].

Right, like in some other places we don't deal with all possible http
status codes, only a subset that are expected (success or otherwise).
Which http status code are you receiving? How to reproduce that?

I have a rough idea how to fix it but I'm not sure whether I should
handle it in replicator_httpc or up in the callback. Does this ring a
bell? Opinions?

--
Filipe David Manana,