couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 -- Windows Binaries
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:16:18 GMT
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 19:16, Dave Cottlehuber <dave@muse.net.nz> wrote:
> We are voting on the following two binaries for R14B04 and R15B:
>
> https://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/1.2.0/

On Windows 7, 64-bit, I downloaded the R15B version of the installer
and installed it. Located couchdb.bat in the bin folder, ran it,
pointed the brower at localhost:5984 and ran the test suite.
Everything seemed to work alright except that from users_db_security
on, all tests started failing with "error": "unauthorized", "reason":
"You are not a server admin". This subsequently even happened on
rerunning tests that had previously passed.

(I'm admittedly a stranger to CouchDB on Windows, although I've run it
on Linux boxen for years.)

Cheers,

Dirkjan