couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Push Summary
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:52:03 GMT
Possible but I'm not sure how easily/sanely I could codify that grace
period into a Git hook. Our release branches are supposed to be
unmodifiable (as well as not allow merges) but the configuration
hasn't been updated in regards to our release procedure decisions.
I'll get to that later today hopefully.