couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 02:51:31 GMT
More than likely this is the SSL issue that Erlang has had issues
with. Perhaps its time that I go in and see if I can't patch Erlang to
use the newer OS X functions. Filipe had more details but IIRC the fix
was basically to compile your own SSL and get Erlang to link against
that.

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Bob Dionne
<dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
> I've been doing that all along, master branch, 1.0.x, any source build is fine. I saw
these occasionally before on the Mackbook Pro, this is the first one I've seen on the MBA

> It is odd that I'm only seeing it on this build, the only diff being I hardly ever run
make distcheck. I'll try it without running that.