couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:30:38 GMT
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round.
>>
>> We encourage the whole community to download and test these
>> release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
>> release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!
>>
>> We are voting on the following release artifacts:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>>

>> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>>
>> 4cd60f3d1683a3445c3248f48ae064fb573db2a1
>>

>> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>>

>> Thank you.
>>
>> Happy voting,

> +1 make check &, js tests & signatures ok
>
> erlang R14B04 - osx lion & snow leopard, ubuntu 11.04, 11.10, debian 6, fbsd 8.2
>
> - benoît

While testing the reported issue I found COUCHDB-1426 which means we
can't build couchdb with a different spidermonkey lib when another one
is installed.

I'm now -1 on this release.

Also where can I set the icu lib path now ? The option doesn't appear
any more in the ./configure command , only for windows.

- benoît