couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Provide complete information.
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:20:27 GMT
On 8 February 2012 14:02, Rawat, Shelesh <shelesh@vinfotech.com> wrote:

> Please give me detailed information about:
>
> 1.] Is there any live ios application available on appstore if then give name.
> 2.] confirmed that we need only two things [couchdb mobile and couchbase server].
> 3.] What is the proper way to start we are new for couchdb.[guide line link]
>

> --
> Regards,
> Shelesh Rawat | Software Engineer(iPhone)
>
> Viscus Infotech Ltd.
> Web 2.0 & Mobile [Strategy | Design | Programming]
> Tel. India: +91-731-406-5257 x 119 | US: +1-760-300-4002
>
> Follow us on twitter: @vinfotech for latest news and updates on our company
> www.vinfotech.com

Hi Shelesh,

Welcome. This is actually the developer list for Apache CouchDB.
Mobile CouchBase is a forked commercially supported product.

You can start with these resources and lists -

check http://www.couchbase.com/products-and-services/mobile-couchbase

> 2.] confirmed that we need only two things [couchdb mobile and couchbase server].
Mobile couchbase has its own email list at
http://groups.google.com/group/mobile-couchbase

> 3.] What is the proper way to start we are new for couchdb.[guide line link]
http://couchdb.apache.org/
http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/index.html
http://www.couchbase.com/couchbase-server/overview
general usage questions can go to user@couchdb.apache.org or