couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 -- Windows Binaries
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:00:34 GMT
Using R15B:
+1
Windows7 x64
Firefox 10.0.2
signature OK
md5 & sha OK
No malware
End-user verification OK
Futon tests failed
All passed except replicator_db, which fails in various ways both locally
and over the network, often with: Assertion failed: expected 'null', got
'{"_id":"foo666","_rev":"1-8f008c4354eb07d5fbfc399a84bc88a1","value":666}'.
But I believe this is a known timing issue so am still +1.

I'll try to test on other Windows varieties tomorrow.

Nick