couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From till <t...@php.net>
Subject Re: backport of couchdb
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 18:24:44 GMT
I remember Randall had a launchpad repo to build CouchDB. (CC'd him, maybe
he can weigh in how far he got)

Launchpad is probably not a 100% compatible with Debian (since it targets
Ubuntu distributions) but the 'basic formula' could be contributed to
something like dotdeb?

Anyone have thoughts?

Till