couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Couchbase trademark issues
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:34:44 GMT
+10000 from me :)

Could we do it as a Wordpress site?

Some of the more recent themes are really rather nice starting points
and I've been using it as the basis of quite a few sites
( / ). I'm
happy to fund some time from a young designer we rate to come up with
a suitably couchy theme based on something like that if people like
that route - and using wordpress means we could get it up and running
pretty quickly with good functionality.

On the BigCouch issue - I've never found that confusing. The
distinction is clearly communicated, the name makes sense and although
it's not 100% compatible, I feel it is an entirely appropriate to call
it BigCouch.

On 20 February 2012 12:09, Robert Newson <> wrote:
> ++++1 for a revamped The most recent change, I
> think, was mine, which simply dropped the misleading diagram in the
> top-right. Long past time for an overhaul. Who has the time and skill
> to make this happen?

View raw message