couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From roger.moff...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Couchbase trademark issues
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:34:44 GMT
+10000 from me :)

Could we do it as a Wordpress site?

Some of the more recent themes are really rather nice starting points
and I've been using it as the basis of quite a few sites
(http://app.golden-hour.com / http://www.findmychild.co.uk ). I'm
happy to fund some time from a young designer we rate to come up with
a suitably couchy theme based on something like that if people like
that route - and using wordpress means we could get it up and running
pretty quickly with good functionality.

On the BigCouch issue - I've never found that confusing. The
distinction is clearly communicated, the name makes sense and although
it's not 100% compatible, I feel it is an entirely appropriate to call
it BigCouch.

Roger