couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:43:52 GMT
We're investigating a view indexing performance regression right now.
I think it's still valuable to get community responses on whether the
build artifact passes all the tests, though. If folks also want to try
out building larger views, especially if they can compare the build
time to CouchDB 1.1.1 that would be awesome.

B.