couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, first round
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:32:25 GMT
I'd like some opinions on whether COUCHDB-1407 constitutes a release
blocking issue. Yes, I understand that the JSON spec is very weak on
numbers, blah blah boo splat. Is this because of the switch to ejson?
Is jiffy more compatible on this score?

For my part, I'm close to considering it a release-blocking
regression. At the very least this change should be included at
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Breaking_changes#Changes_Between_1.1.0_and_1.2.0
but I'd rather it was fixed.

B.