couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:33:11 GMT
+1

md5, sha, sig verified.
make check passes.
futon fully passes in FF 10.0. fully passes in Chrome 17 (except
attachment_ranges).

OS X 10.7.3, spidermonkey 1.8.5, icu 4.8.1.1.

B.

On 23 February 2012 04:39, Brian Mitchell <binary42@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same result as last vote on OS X 10.7.3 using Erlang OTP R15B and spidermonkey 1.8.5
. `make check` hangs on 076-file-compression.t and passes in the browser as long as I'm in
private browsing mode or have the cache disabled. I'll do a test on Linux tomorrow with R14B04
before I +1.