couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API Docs (finally)
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:34:44 GMT
I think it works out fine so long as git commits don't hit upstream until
after someone has 'git svn rebase'd them locally and then 'svn dcommit'd
them. Otherwise you need to force push the git copy. In other words git
commits that have not been pushed to svn are provisional and will have
their hashed changed after they hit svn. Nothing prevents us from
collaborating in git as long as we push first to svn before using the
git-svn copy to push to the canonical git repo.