couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Couchbase trademark issues
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:22:02 GMT
Okay, cat herding time.

If you have any further comments about improvements to the website, or
improvements or our brand or our messaging, please start a new thread, and
we can productively discuss them there.

If you have any further comments about improvements to the CouchDB vision,
our roadmap, leadership, stewardship, or the communication of any of the
above, please start a new thread, and we can productively discuss them
there.

Let's refocus this thread. We're talking about the Couchbase situation, and
not much else.

Thanks guys, let's continue to keep this civil. :-)