couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:28:31 GMT
Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, second round.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these
release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/

These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:

4cd60f3d1683a3445c3248f48ae064fb573db2a1

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Thank you.

Happy voting,