couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, first round
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:52:38 GMT
Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, first round.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/

These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:

cea48f36d8b088e3fd1c64e2aa1b9d9c742a3b71

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Thank you.

Happy voting,