couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Johs Ensby <j...@say.biz>
Subject Re: Couchbase trademark issues
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:48:15 GMT
The name and logo of couchDB represent a brilliant and unique concept.
They are about the only thing that the project has going for itself communications-wise for
the time being.
To NOT protect these vital assets would be to demonstrate that the project is without leadership.

Johs
www.linkedin.com/in/ensby