couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki markup (Re: Couchbase trademark issues)
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:13:20 GMT

On Feb 27, 2012, at 16:40 , till wrote:

> Splitting off the thread – :D
>
> Can we use this wiki markup asap? What keeps us from getting this setup
> ASAP (vs. waiting for the website)?

I don't know much about MoinMoin, but I assume there's information about
how to include a custom CSS file. After we found out what it is, we need
to see if we can do it ourselves or something we have to ask infra to do
for us. In the former case, we just do it, in the later case, we need to
open a ticket with infra. If anyone wants to look into providing us with
the required information, that'd be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks for bumping this.

Cheers
Jan
--