couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, first round
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:28:17 GMT

On Feb 10, 2012, at 01:52 , Noah Slater wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, first round.

> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
> made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>

> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>
> cea48f36d8b088e3fd1c64e2aa1b9d9c742a3b71
>

> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>

> Thank you.

Thank you Noah and all who helped roll this! :)

> Happy voting,

Tested on Mac OS X 10.7.2, Erlang R14B04, Spidemonkey 1.8.0. make check passes, browser tests
all pass in Chrome.

Tested on Ubuntu 11.10 x86_64, R14B02, Spidermonkey 1.8.5. make check passes, browser tests
all pass in Firefox.

+1

Lets do this! :)

Cheers