couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Please report your indexing speed
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:40:01 GMT
I'm using the bash script provided by Robert Newson.

Linux version 3.2.7-1.fc16.i686.PAE
(mockbuild@x86-16.phx2.fedoraproject.org) (gcc version 4.6.2 20111027
(Red Hat 4.6.2-1) (GCC) )
spidermonkey 1.8.5
i686

{"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"1.0.3"} (from stock fedora rpm Release:
2.fc16)
real    0m35.652s
user    0m0.001s
sys     0m0.006s

{"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"1.2.0"} git 4cd60f3d1683
real    0m20.134s
user    0m0.002s
sys     0m0.004s

Wendall