couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Mitchell <binar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for the 1.3.0 release
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 02:22:21 GMT
Has there been any discussion around BigCouch integration strategies? It seems like it would
fit the bill for the next undertaking on the general couch side. Does anyone from Cloudant
have a suggestion for the timeline here?

Any other work from mobile builds and the like might be interesting to support. Were there
any interesting changes to pull in from the mobile and embedded device ports? Also, I'm not
sure where the view engine refactoring work ended up… I'll look at JIRA but maybe there
are specific follow-ups to be made here.

Finally, for our included javascript libraries and Futon runtime, are we going to replace
or update anything here? I'd imagine a newer jQuery could be an advantage for those doing
CouchApps.

Brian.