couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: General question about views
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 23:28:54 GMT
Ryan, first off thanks a ton for your response!!!

So is it a true statement that with either option, elasticsearch or
couchdb-lucene, they both create their own index based on the database that
you provide and keep things in sync between the two?  So then basically if I
used couchdb-lucene, from my java code could I execute my query as if it
were just a plain lucene client, with needing to even know the CouchDB is in
the mix?

Are there any known issues with running these on a mobile platform?

Also do you have a link to the users forum?  I will start posting my
questions there.

Thanks!!!