couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <a...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: multiple repo &
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 15:37:32 GMT
Thanks for bringing this up.  Regardless of whether we eventually store our own applications
in individual git repositories I think the ability to pull in external repos will prove useful
in tracking upstream changes from third party applications like mochiweb and ibrowse.  The
current approach of copy/pasting source code is error-prone and has caused some breakage in
the past.

I certainly understand the importance of the build system being self-contained, but I think
the source release described by Benoit covers that.

Adam