couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:24:23 GMT

On Jan 6, 2012, at 22:19 , Noah Slater wrote:

> Hey chaps,
>
> Let's pull our finger out and get 1.2.0 shipped.

Let's do it! :)

> Do we have everything in trunk that we want in 1.2.0, or are there any
> patches y'all are sitting on?

In fact, we have a 1.2.x branch ready to go, no need to wait for anything in trunk or master
to cut a new branch.

But for your real question, all the patches I care for made it into the 1.2.x branch. And
I went through JIRA to make sure there are no outstanding issues marked for 1.2.x:

  http://s.apache.org/couchdb-1.2.x (The one you see Randall is currently working on)

> Also, can you all check NEWS and CHANGES to make sure they are up to date?

I've committed my share.

Thanks for getting this rolling, Noah!

Jan