couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim R. Wilson" <wilson.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Tech Reviewers for Seven Databases in Seven Weeks
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:32:57 GMT
Hi Couch Devs,

My name is Jim R. Wilson, co-author of Seven Databases in Seven Weeks[1].
 The CouchDB chapter is going out in the next Beta release, and after that
we're on to final tech review.

The list of databases the book covers are: Postgres, Riak, HBase, MongoDB,
CouchDB, Neo4J and Redis.

Is anyone interested in being a tech reviewer?  Of course, we'd especially
appreciate it if you could review the whole book, not just the CouchDB
chapter.  Please respond to me directly if you're at all interested, and
thanks in advance!

[1] http://pragprog.com/book/rwdata/seven-databases-in-seven-weeks

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw | hexlib)