couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Releasing 1.2.0
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:19:52 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM, till <till@php.net> wrote:
> Just looked at CHANGES, a few questions:

Hi Till, answers below.

> 1) Can anyone go into detail on the replicator? (E.g. where are the
> configuration options.)

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1024
* http://s.apache.org/KsY
* http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#New_features_introduced_in_CouchDB_1.2.0

There's more stuff out there I don't recall at the moment.

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1120

> Most of the stuff is a little vague for my taste – maybe the Jira issues
> explain the additions better. If so, should they be linked always?

Personally, I would like to link a list of jira tickets to each release.
I don't recall if this possibility was ever discussed before.

> Till
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:34 PM, till <till@php.net> wrote:
>
>> Can haz release? :)

>>> Just checked over my commits and everything appropriate is back-ported.
>>>
>>> Good to go from my end. +1 on calling the vote.

>>> date?

Filipe David Manana,