couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.2.0 bug fix question
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 00:06:27 GMT
On Sunday, January 15, 2012, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 13:55, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 13:47, Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>        I don't want to divert the RFC question for what's really a Q,
but I'd like to ask as it directly affects usability for me.

>>>        When going through the Couchbase Single development, I hit tons
of bugs in the replicator DB, most of which Filipe fixed for me pretty
quickly.  As this was before the git integration and was done in our git
repos, it's hard to know whether all those contributions made it back.

>>>        I don't know if actual Apache bugs were fixed, because of the
workflow.  I'd hit something, tell Filipe, he'd give me a fix and I'd be
happy.  Do we know if all those things made it back into replicator DB?

All are already present in the 1.1.1 release.
Thanks for the heads up Dustin.

--
Filipe David Manana,