couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Future
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:11:29 GMT
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rogers@gmail.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, i read all the articles I got via Google Alerts and the response
actually seems to be 50/50.

> About half noted Koco's response and Damiens inactivity over the last year and the other
half were people flipping out and even asserting things that weren't in Damien's blog post
(like that everyone at Couchbase is divesting in Apache which is clearly untrue).

I think that just noise around and this isn't really interesting. The
twitter vibes is one thing, it's annoying for sure, especially when
the cause is wrong. But at the end some are working on what they like
and have fun with it.

Other than that, this is surfing on bad noise.

> I think you guys should print "Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated." in the welcome
message for 1.2 :)

The only report needed in 1.2 is the number of awesome new features.

- benoƮt